MCP Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Clinically Validated Fully Automatic Sphygmomanometer Healthy Digital Tool Description: Measurement Range: BP: 0~299mmHg; Pulse: 40~199 beats/min Average function: Last 3 times of measurement Resolution: 1mmHg Accuracy: Pressure: Â±3mmHg , Pulse: Â±5% Sensor: capacitive pressure sensor Materials used: ABS+LCD display Power supply: DC:6V(4*AA) not included Battery Life: 300times Test method Oscillometric method Backlightï¼LCD blue backlight Working Condition: Temperature: 5Â°C~40Â°C; Humidity<85% Storage Condition: Temperature: -20Â°C~ +55Â°C;Humidity<85% Specifications: Model: BP113 Version: Germany version Color: black Product size: 130x99x45mm LCD size: 55 x 78mm Package include 1 x Blood pressure monitor (Batteries not included) 1 x Body cuff 1 x manual
Blood Pressure Monitors, Health & Personal Care, Home Medical Supplies & Equipment
MCP BP113 Talking with Backlight and Charging USB Port Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Out of stock
- Talking feature: MCP bp monitor- elegance has a unique talking feature with extremely easy to understand English output. It guides you the steps to measurement and finally reads the results.
- 3 Color hypertension backlight indicators: on normal reading the screen color is green. For slightly higher readings the backlight changes to yellow indicating pre-hypertension. Extremely high readings in hypertension are indicated by red backlight. This unique feature helps easy detection of blood pressure level & corresponding response to it
- Fuzzy algorithm superb accuracy & irregular heart beat detection: advanced fuzzy algorithm to prevent over pumping and give superb accuracy patented. Also detects pulse irregularities. Please take medical advice if this symbol appears frequently during the week
- EASIER TO READ: Extra-large LCD screen shows stable and clear numbers, making it easy to read and bright enough to see in the dark.
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Super lightweight and non-fragile features make this a portable fitness partner.
Out of stock