Operation Steps: 1. Remove the protective cover. 2. Clean the electrode with water (there is white crystalline salt around the electrode cap. It is a normal phenomenon of the pH electrode. As long as the electrode is immersed in water, it dissolves and disappears). 3. Turn on the switch. Insert the pH meter into the measured liquid until the liquid is submerged to a slight immersion, allowing the solution to soak slightly above the immersion line. 4. Gently stir until the displayed value is stable, then read the displayed value. The pH meter must be recalibrated in the following cases: 1. Has been used (or placed) for a long time after calibration. 2. Particularly frequent electrode use. 3. High measurement accuracy. Operating Temperature: 0 – 50°C (32 – 122°F)
Clinical & Scientific, Test, Measure & Inspect, Thermometers, Tds meter & Ph meters
MCP Digital LCD Pocket Pen type pH Meter for water purity testing and Pool, Aquarium measurement
- ✔ Wide Use: Ideal for household or laboratory use, suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, spa, hydroponics, food, wine and beer making, cosmetic and more. Appropriate for wide range of applications. Measuring pH Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH || Resolution: 0.1 pH || Accuracy: ±0.1 pH (20°C), ±0.2 pH
- ✔ Fast and Accurate Reading: Handrong ph meter has a sensitive electrode sensor to read accurate pH levels. Measuring range of 0-14 PH, 0.1 PH resolution, LCD display, reliable and quick reading.
- ✔ Calibration: MCP PH tester has an auto temperature compensation feature, give pH readings more accurate. Calibration screwdriver could calibrate the tester together with using buffer powder. Kindly callibrate before 1st Use
- ✔ Easy To Use: Just remove the protective cap, turn on the PH meter by ON / OFF switch to be measured and immerse the PH meter electrode in the solution. Until the displayed level is stable, and read the displayed levels.
- ✔ Mini size: It is easily to carry and store no matter home usage or outside. Come with 1x Handrong PH meter (battery included), 1x user manual, 1x Calibration screwdriver, 2x pH buffer powder, all of them in the plastic box.