Measure sunlight, humidity, pH and temperature.
Large LCD screen with green backlight
Temperature in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
Low battery alert
Power saving function automatically turns off after -5 minutes
Tester size: 340mm * 63mm * 36mm
Probe length: 200mm
Weight: 200 grams
Temperature measurement range: -9 ~ + 50 ° C (16 ~ 122 ° F)
5 kinds of moisture content: DRY +, DRY, NOR, WET, WET +
9 sunlight levels: LOW-, LOW, LOW +, NOR-, NOR, NOR +, HGH-, HGH, HGH +
PH range: 3.5-9.0
Power supply: One 9V battery (not included)
1 x Soil Meter
1 x User Manual
1 x Package-box
1. Design for testing soil ONLY.
2. Insert the probe vertically. Please gently push into the soil to avoid damaging the probe.
3. If the measured soil is too dry or fertile, the accurate PH value cannot be measured, the user can sprinkle water and measure it again half an hour later.
4. Do not force it into very hard soil or touch hard objects.
5. Don’t leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
6. Please wipe and clean the probe after each time using.
Optimal pH for crop growth:
Carrot: 5.3-6.0 Cabbage: 5.5-6.7
Potato: 5.5-6.5 Cucumber: 5.5-7.6
Tomato: 6.0-7.0 Lettuce: 6.0
Ginger: 6.5 Spinach: 5.5-7.0
Garlic: 5.6-6.0 Pumpkin: 5.5-6.8
Wheat: 5.5-6.5 Barley: 6.8-7.5
Apple: 7.0-7.5 Strawberry: 5.7-6.5
Pea: 6.0-7.2 Sweet potato: 5.0-7.0