Professional Water Quality Meter: This Advanced Water Meter Combines TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), Ec (Electrical Conductivity) And A Temperature Meter All In One Ergonomically Designed Pen Providing A Detailed Report On Everything You Need To Know About The Quality Of The Drinking Water Of Your House Or For The Water Used For Your Pets, Fish And Gardening. The Most Accurate Readings: Most Similar Products That Measure Just TDS Or Ec Have Conversion Results Vary Up To 20%. This Smart Meter Calculates And Combines Both Values Determining The Strength Of Hydroponic Solution More Accurately Than A Simple TDS Water Pen Would. Its Measuring Range Is 0-5000 PPM With Accuracy: Ãƒ’± 2%, While The Temperature Range Is 32.0-176.0Ãƒ’°F- 0.1-80.0Ãƒ’°C. A Must Have Tool For Every Household: Instantly Check On The Overall Quality Of The Water You And Your Family Drink. Know If Your Tap Water Purification System, Such As Reverse Osmosis (Ro) Works Properly Or Needs , Protecting Your And Your Family’S Health! Know When Is The Right Time To Change Filters, Maintenance The Aquarium, Add Nutrients Or Remove Contaminants From Your Water!TDS-Ec Meter, Designed To Answer Your Questions In The Most Accurate Way! This 3-In-1 Water Quality Meter Is Designed To Offer You Readings With Unmatched Accuracy:
Clinical & Scientific, Test, Measure & Inspect, Thermometers, Tds meter & Ph meters
MCP TDS and EC Meter With Display For Testing Water Purity
- What is TDS?: Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water, It is directly related to the purity of water and the quality of water purification systems and affects everything that consumes, lives in, or uses water, whether organic or inorganic, whether for better or for worse.
- This is a 3-in-1 Water Tester: Professional quality combination TDS tester, TDS EC meter and temperature meter, Measurement Range: Conductivity: 0 — 9990us/cm; TDS: 0 — 9999ppm; Degrees Celsius: 0 .1 — 80 .0?; F: 32 .0 — 176 .0 ° F; Accuracy: ± 2%.
- Easy Use: Press the switch – dig it( the electrode) into test water – press hold button after the numerically stable – take out to read. Nothing could be easier. “HOLD” automatic locking, “SHIFT” automatic conversion, 5 minutes Automatic turn-off.
- Compact Size & Widely Use: Widely use indoor and outdoor, such as domestic water testing, camping or any outdoor exercise, fish farming, planting…etc. Compact size that enable you to take anywhere.
- Why Should You Measure the TDS Level in Your Water?: The EPA Secondary Regulations advise a maximum contamination level (MCL) of 500mg/liter (500 parts per million (ppm)) for TDS. Numerous water supplies exceed this level.Even the best water purification systems on the market require monitoring for TDS to ensure the filters and/or membranes are effectively removing unwanted particles and bacteria from your water.